I'm so excited to offer a new business consulting program especially for wedding and event DJs around the world! One-on-one coaching is available now, with online training courses and materials coming soon!
Since 2003, I've operated one of the most successful and highly-acclaimed mobile DJ companies in the United States, MyDeejay. Together, my team and I have earned virtually every event industry award both regionally and nationally, and our firm services approximately 400 events per year with complete brand consistency and integrity. We also maintain a perfect five-star average rating on WeddingWire, with nearly 800 reviews. In 2017, I rolled out what believe to be the most innovative talent retention and compensation plan in the world. One thing I'm sure of: my proven business model and strategies can be replicated anywhere, with the right training.
In addition to my leadership of MyDeejay, I'm also the founder of WeddingIQ, a business blog serving wedding professionals worldwide, and I work with business owners in a wide variety of industries as a consultant, coach, copywriter and designer. I'm also a WeddingWire Education Expert and an in-demand professional speaker.
As part of my new DJ consulting program, available topics include:
- Hiring, training, retaining and leading the right DJs and support staff for your team
- Developing effective company materials, such as training manuals and standard operating procedures
- Clarifying your brand identity and your unique selling proposition in your market
- Transforming your marketing to reflect your authentic brand and attract your true ideal client
- Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with event planners, venues and other potential referral sources
- Taking your customer service to the next level, one that inspires rave reviews and recommendations
- Creating systems and workflows that effortlessly support your business operations
- Building a scalable business that can thrive without your hands-on involvement, freeing you to pursue new projects and opportunities
Because my consulting is so comprehensive (so that I can offer the most transformative experience possible to my clients), I can accept only a limited clientele. Please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- You own and/or manage a mobile DJ company located at least 90 miles outside Annapolis, MD (companies serving the Washington/Baltimore market cannot be considered)
- You are fluent in English
- You operate your DJ business in good standing (with all necessary business documentation for your city/state/country)
- If interested in coaching services, you have access to Skype or FaceTime, and at least a somewhat flexible schedule
Does this sound like you? Want to learn more? If so, please submit the inquiry form on the right and I'll contact you!